Terms of Service
Last updated: November 14th, 2017
Bottled is owned and operated by Honi Inc. If you have any questions or comments about these Terms of Service (TOS), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Terms of Service shown here (hereinafter referred to as the 'Terms of Service') set forth the terms between Honi Inc (hereinafter referred to as the 'Company') and users(hereinafter referred to as the 'User'or 'Users' depending upon context) of any services or features of Bottled - Message in a Bottle (hereinafter referred to as the 'Service'), which is provided by the Company.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the Company's web site are provided "as is". the Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- 4.1. Users, when providing information about him/herself to the Company, shall provide genuine, accurate, and complete information while using the Service, and keep such information up-to-date at all time.
- 4.2. Any registered User to the Service may delete his/her account and withdraw from using the service at any time.
- 4.3. The Company may suspend or delete a User's account without giving prior notice to the User if the Company believes that the User is violating or has violated the Terms of Service.
- 4.4. Users' rights to use the service shall expire when their account has been deleted for any reason. The account cannot be retrieved even if Users have accidentally deleted their account, and the Company asks Users to be aware of this.
- 4.5. Each account in the Service is for the exclusive use and belongs solely to the owner of the account. Users may not transfer or lend their accounts to any third party nor may their accounts be inherited by any third party.
The Company reserves the right to provide Users with advertisements for the Company or a third party, through the Service.
Users shall not engage in the following when using the Service.
- 6.1. Activities that violate the law, court verdicts, resolutions of orders, or administrative measures that are legally binding.
- 6.2. Activities that may hinder public order or customs.
- 6.3. Activities that infringe intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, trademarks and patents, fame, privacy and all other rights of the Company and/or a third party granted by the law or contract.
- 6.4. Activities that post or transmit violent or sexual expressions; expressions that lead to discrimination by race, national origin, creed, sex, social status, family origin, etc.; expressions that induce or encourage suicide, self-injury behavior or drug abuse; or anti-social expressions that include anti-social content and and lead to the discomfort of others.
- 6.5. Activities that lead to the misrepresentation of the Company and/or a third party, or intentionally spread false information.
- 6.6. Activities such as sending messages indiscriminately to numerous Users(except for those approved by the Company), other activities deemed to be spamming by the Company.
- 6.7. Activities that exchange the right to use the Contents into cash, property or other economic benefits without Company's authorization.
- 6.8. Activities that use the Service for sales, marketing, advertisement, soliciting or other commercial purposes(except for those approved by the Company);use the Service for the purpose of sexual conducts or obscene acts.use the Service for the purpose of meeting a person for sexual encounters.use the Service for the purpose of harassments or libelous attacks against other Users;or use the Service for purposes other than the Service's true intent.
- 6.9. Activities that benefit or collaborate with anti-social groups.
- 6.10. Activities that are related to religious activities or invitations to certain religious groups.
- 6.11. Activities that illegally or improperly lead to the collection, disclosure, or provision of other's personal information, registered information, user history, or the like.
- 6.12. Activities that interfere with the servers and/or network systems of the Service;that abuse the Service by means of BOTs, cheat tools, or other technical measures;that deliberately use defects of the Service;that make unreasonable inquires and/or undue claims such as repeatedly asking the same question beyond the necessity, and that interfere with the Company's operation of the Service or Users'use of the Service.
- 6.13. Activities that aid or encourage any activity stated in Clauses 1 to 12 above.
- 6.14. Other activities that are deemed by the Company to be inappropriate.
7. Safety - Users Interactions with Other Users
Though the Company strives to encourage a respectful user experience, it is not responsible for the conduct of any user on or off of the Service. Users agree to use caution in all interactions with other users, particularly if they decide to communicate off the Service or meet in person. Users agree they will not provide their financial information (for example, their credit card or bank account information), or wire or otherwise send money, to other users.\
USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS. THEY UNDERSTAND THAT THE COMPANY DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ITS USERS OR OTHERWISE INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUND OF ITS USERS. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF USERS. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT - AND USERS AGREE THE COMPANY MAY CONDUCT - ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS (SUCH AS SEX OFFENDER REGISTER SEARCHES) AT ANY TIME USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS.
8. Other Users' Content.
Although the Company reserves the right to review and remove Content that violates this Agreement, such Content is the sole responsibility of the user who posts it, and the Company cannot guarantee that all Content will comply with this Agreement. If a user sees Content on the Service that violates this Agreement, they may report it within the Service or by email at email@example.com.
9. Payment Terms
Gold coins (virtual in-app currency) can be paid for securely in accordance with the payment terms of the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. The Apple App Store and Google Play Store alone are liable for their payment terms and processes, which are beyond the Company's control in accordance with the Terms of Service set out by the above platforms. Any refunds or payment-related requests must be sent to Apple or Google according to the device used to make the purchase.\
If a user initiates a chargeback or otherwise reverses a payment made with their Payment Method, the Company may terminate their account immediately in its sole discretion.
In no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, stability, reliability, accuracy, security-related faults, errors, bugs, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Company's Internet site, even if The Company or a The Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
11. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
14. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of France without regard to its conflict of law provisions.